With over six million traffic accidents taking place annually, which works out to about 16,000 each day, you need to ensure you have purchased quality Business Auto Insurance in Oklahoma City OK. However, if you are unsure what you need, working with a professional may be in your best interest. Some of the most important information related to business auto insurance, and what you need for adequate coverage, is highlighted here.
No matter if you use your own vehicle or have a fleet of box trucks and pickups to get work done, you need a Business Auto Insurance in Oklahoma City OK, that offers full protection, including collision coverage, liability, comprehensive, personal injury, and medical options in order to ensure your business continues to move forward. Additionally, if you have employees who use their personal vehicles for providing deliveries, running errands, or making sales visits, you may be liable for any accidents that may occur.
Some of the coverage options to purchase for your fleet of business vehicles include the following:
* Property Damage Liability: This pays any damages due to property damage. If you are sued, it will also pay the court costs and your defense.
* Bodily Injury Liability: Pays the damages of bodily injury to others.
* Personal Injury or Medical Payments: Typically pays funeral and medical expenses for any type of bodily injuries that occurred.
* Comprehensive: Pays for any covered vehicle that is damaged or stolen or any cause besides another incident or object.
* Collision: Covers any vehicle that is damaged due to collision with another vehicle or object.
Another type of coverage that business owners should consider purchasing is under insured and uninsured coverage. This will pay for any injuries and, in some cases, property damage if you are involved in an accident with someone who does not have insurance or who does not have adequate insurance.
When it comes to purchasing business auto insurance, you cannot take chances. You need to ensure you receive adequate coverage and you can look at more info here. Doing this will protect you, your employees, and your business from losses due to auto accidents and where you may be sued for damages.