Personal Alarms – How to Deter an Attacker
Whether you are a man or woman you should use some kind of personal alarm. These alarms are often also called handheld or portable alarms. Such alarms are deterrent for harmful individuals and potential attackers. The sounds and lights are the main functioning parts of these kinds of alarms, and they are the reason most attackers are deterred. Every alarm has a different sound, but handheld alarms generally have the most noticeable and loudest sound. They often have annoying and high pitch sounds that anyone will take notice of and hear. These personal alarms are important elements in personal safety and security.
How to Protect Yourself with a Personal Alarm
Alarms are most often used by women. Most women feel more at ease in carrying a personal alarm rather than a weapon. These alarms are used for self-defense and to enhance personal security. Currently, personal security is an important aspect of life as well as self-care; people need to pay attention to their surroundings, whether in rural or city areas. Handheld portable alarms are a great tool for children of all ages, men and women. These kinds of alarms can be carried in a pocket, purse or even on a key chain. Potential attackers and criminals do not like when you are carrying a personal alarm. Alarms mean that you will not go quietly, people with alarms are loud and they make sure to cause and scene so people will take notice.
Quality Personal Alarms Include the Following:
- Keychain Alarm with Panic Button-sound is so piercing it can be heard a mile away.
- Personal Alarm with Flashlight- slim-fitting and can easily fit into a pocket or purse. When the pin is removed the alarm goes off.
- Window Alert Alarm-95 decibel glass breakage alarm, easily attaches to any window and is set off by vibrations of anyone that tries to break in.
- Personal Alarm with a PIR-is also used as a personal security device. Place the item at a threshold point and when an intruder crosses it the alarm goes off.
- Screecher Personal Alarm-if a potential burglar tries to get close just blast them with this aerosol alarm. It can be heard ¼ mile away.
Choose the Right Personal Alarm for You
When it comes to your safety it is rather simple. You want to choose a personal alarm that is right for you. There are numerous alarms to select from and each one is unique in its own way. These types of personal alarms are affordable, non-lethal and made of high quality. If you would like more information on personal alarms, contact Safety Basement today by visiting their website.