Selecting a cleaning service for your business is a challenging task. If you are the one responsible for hiring a cleaning service, then you should treat that task just like you would hiring a manager or employee. Hiring the wrong service could make a major dent in your business. This is due to the fact that these firms are in charge of the safety, security, and presentation of your company and the people who work there.
If your facility is not properly cleaned it could cause a lot of problems for your business. If you work as a property manager, the tenants could sue you for breach of contract and try to get out of their lease.
What can you do?
When hiring a cleaning service, you must ask the right questions in order to avoid future problems in the future. You may go online and search for cleaning services and see hundreds, you must narrow it down to 2-3 bids.
Questions to Ask
Here are some of the most important questions that you should ask your potential cleaning service. Asking the wrong questions or not enough questions could lead to future problems.
- How do they hire people?
- Do they have specific training requirements for their employees?
- Are their employees certified and if they are not then do they offer opportunities for them to become certified?
- What are some of the customer service techniques they adhere to?
- Do they currently have liability insurance as well as workman’s compensation insurance?
- Make sure they have at least three references and call every single one of them and make sure they are all positive.
If you are seeking out a reputable cleaning service in Brooklyn area, then Today’s Maids is the company to call. Make sure all of your residential and commercial properties stay clean!